Friday, October 3, 2008

Shameless self promotion

Just so everyone knows, my birthday is in 4 days (October 7th). Not sure what I'll be doing for it yet, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Now if anyone, as I'm sure many of you lovely people are, is planning on getting me a birthday present I must insist nay. Nay I say! If there's one thing I've realised in moving my stuff into storage it's that I have WAY too much stuff. I really, really don't need to ever get more stuff ever again. However, if anyone still feels the absolute need to shower me with gifts then you can send cards via my dad to:
(address removed)
If you want to include a cheque, that's the only gift I could accept, but I in no way need anything else.

In other news, I've been spending a lovely week in Glasgow. Most of my time has been spent walking around the city with Will. I'm really glad that I came to Glasgow early enough to see him before he flew back to Canada, because I haven't seen this kid in 6 years! It's so crazy that we had to both be in another country to see each other. A lot of time is also being spent chilling in the flat with Symon and Susan and their cute little cat Wall-E. I'm not doing as much touristy stuff in Glasgow as I did in Dublin, but it's really cool because I feel like I'm really experiencing the city. I've been to the bars and the clubs and walked around for hours and hours and hours. It's been a lovely week so far.
Tomorrow Symon and Susan are going sailing with Su's parents, so I'm going to stay in the West-end with Will and his friends. Haven't figured out my plans after that, but I'm working on it. Either way, ADVENTURE!!!

No comments: