Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best...

...I've been gone for a week I've been drunk since I left"
If anyone doesn't get that song reference then there's nothing I can do to help you! Truth is that I have been gone for a week. I can't believe it's only a week I've been in Ireland since so much has happened already! Yesterday I took the bus to Dublin from Gill's house and spent about 5 or so hours walking around the city. I saw a lot of the sights that Dublin has to offer. It was a lovely day with much sight-seeing and much, much walking. Then I took the bus back to Gill's (and didn't get lost, yay!) and spent the evening with Gill and her roomie.
Then today I just wandered around the neighbourhood, did laundry, and read lots. I'm reading the best Shakespeare book right now! I'm totally loving it. Tonight will hopefully be an early night for me because tomorrow I'm getting up super early to take a (gasp) 7 hour bus ride to the South-Western coast of Ireland to spend a few nights and see the sights there. ADVENTURE!!!

No comments: