Sunday, September 7, 2008

She's got a ticket to ride

I GOT MY TICKET!!!
I'll pause while you collect yourselves from your overwhelming joy... That should be enough. So the rumours (started by me) are true! I have my one-way ticket to Europe purchased and printed. I'll be departing from Toronto's Pearson Airport heading to Dublin, Ireland on Tuesday, September 16th, and arriving early on the 17th. This is very exciting for the following reasons:
  1. People will now have to stop asking me where I'm going
  2. Now that I have a ticket it seems much more real
  3. Having a definite launch dates makes me planning my final Ontario days much easier
  4. Ticket! YAY!!!
That's pretty much all that I have to write at the moment. I've been doing final packing and box-moving at Dad's house and I'm EXHAUSTED. Tomorrow I leave Gravenhurst, go have coffee with Sarah in Toronto, and then on to London (ON) to visit Amanda. I must say I'm quite enjoying this vagrant lifestyle, which is good because that's exactly what I'm getting into for the next who knows how many months. Oh, and did I mention yay ticket?

No comments: