Friday, December 12, 2008

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog...

Ciao everyone! Well, it's almost that time of year, the christmas time. My plans are fully settled on going to Amsterdam for three days with my dear, old OSSSA friend Nikki. It should be jolly holidays for all, although I will desperately miss my family. Once again I need to remind everyone that under no circumstance is anyone allowed to buy me a present. The only material thing that I need in this world is a new camera (or my old one back, sigh). However, if anyone wants to give me money for the holidays, I'm way too broke-ass to feign indifference in this matter, and would welcome that gladly.
No one is in any way required to send me anything, but if you want to send me xmas money, you can send it c/o my Daddy, who is in charge of depositing my xmas cheques. His address is below:
(address removed)
And happy holidays!

No comments: